Wednesday, October 30, 2013

How to install the Google Chrome's Group Policy API on Windows


First, download Chrome's policy templares: http://dl.google.com/dl/edgedl/chrome/policy/policy_templates.zip

Open the file and select your language.

Go to gpedit.msc and do right-click on Administrate Templates.

Select Add/Remove Templates, select Add and select "chrome.adm"

Finally, in Computer Configuration, Administrate Templates, Classic Administrate Templates, Google, Google Chrome, you can disable incognito mode without extensions, hide the Chrome Web Store app, turn off the browsing history and more.

3 comments:

  1. What a great prize to win.I *-* have my fingers crossed ecause I could use a new one.Thank you. Cell Phone Trackers

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doesn't work for me. I tried disabling incognito availability, but Google Chrome still allows users to use incognito mode.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. locally on the PC that I am working from, of course.

      Delete