On this experiment we can see that the title is bigger. This test is so similar to this other.
Here's how you can enable the experiment:
- On your iPad, go to Settings, Safari, Advanced.
- You'll find the Web Inspector, toggle there.
- Once enabled, open Safari on your iPad and go to Google.
- Now connect your iPad to your Mac.
- In Safari’s Preferences pane, go to Advanced and check the Show Develop menu in the menu bar.
- Select the Develop menu, and your iPad should be a menu option.
- Copy and paste the following code:
document.cookie="NID=67=EobR5HV9b3kohxzJ3Dxc4Bv4NnUQBWOicN0V2CKBtqkJmdhozHMU-p_N8eLon2EckFO-zMnVm02kbZYplN4TxqOUURUuwS1wYm6dW-zLvrxpw_m_RU_fzdov2MO5IzHi; path=/; domain=.google.com";window.location.reload();
- Press Enter and you'll see the experiment.