Here's how you can enable the experiment:
- Go to Bing and load your browser's developer console:
- Google Chrome: Tools, Developer Tools
- Mozilla Firefox: Web Developer, Web Console
- Internet Explorer: Developer Tools (F12), Console
- Copy and paste the following code:
document.cookie="MUIDB=272CD6A9C4ED6F87391CD083C5CC6F9E; path=/; domain=.bing.com";document.cookie="MUID=; path=/; domain=.bing.com";window.location.reload();
- Press Enter and you'll see the experiment.
If doesn't work, try this other method:
- Open Chrome and install this extension.
- Go to Bing and select "Edit Cookies" option on the context menu:
- Find the cookies named MUIDB and MUID, and remplace the value with this cookie value:
- Click "Submit cookie changes" and refresh the page.