Here's how you can enable the experiment:
- On your iPhone, go to Settings, Safari, Advanced.
- You'll find the Web Inspector, toggle there.
- Once enabled, open Safari on your iPhone and go to Google.
- Now connect your iPhone to your Mac.
- In Safari’s Preferences pane, go to Advanced and check the Show Develop menu in the menu bar.
- Select the Develop menu, and your iPhone should be a menu option.
- Copy and paste the following code:
document.cookie="NID=67=dBJyYoMqZbrpb5tmGz9jvoHtchnqb81FArNhTdSp7c2x1DQ69CQ8YUjiAK8H_iJOLtvNjFgusBMLCwgTni5NvScfDCBaBvqPVBqfMgSGyveJutl78STQCkWs37JGDq0m; path=/; domain=.google.com";window.location.reload();
- Press Enter and you'll see the experiment.