The color changes in each search or when you reload the page. The ads remain fixed to the right of the screen. Here's how you can enable the experiment:
- Go to Yahoo.com and load your browser's developer console:
- Google Chrome: Tools, Developer Tools
- Mozilla Firefox: Web Developer, Web Console
- Internet Explorer: Developer Tools (F12), Console
- Copy and paste the following code:
document.cookie="B=ca71fpt9vudsg&b=3&s=bh; path=/; domain=.yahoo.com";window.location.reload();
- Press Enter, refresh the page and you'll see the experiment.
If doesn't work, try this other method:
- Open Chrome and install this extension.
- Go to Yahoo.com and select "Edit Cookies" option on the context menu:
- Find a cookie named B and replace the value with this cookie value:
- Click "Submit cookie changes" and refresh the page.